TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Abstracts will be reviewed by a panel and according to the criteria presented above. Abstracts may be submitted as oral or poster presentations. Please note there are a limited number of oral presentations available, if an overwhelming number of oral presentation submissions are received, the Program Committee reserves the right to offer poster presentations for some of these abstracts.
All abstract review decisions are final. Because of the timeline, there can be no appeals process or opportunity to resubmit once an abstract is rejected.
Once accepted the conference manager will be in touch with information regarding your presentation.
By submitting an abstract, you agree to the following:
- The author who submits the abstract will register to attend and present the oral or poster presentation during the ICM13
- Approval must be obtained from all co-authors listed on the abstract.
- Only one (1) abstract can be submitted per author. However, the author may be listed as a co-author on a second abstract.
- All authors whose abstracts have been accepted are responsible for all costs including registration, travel, accommodation, any costs associated with preparation and presentation of the abstract and poster, or any other costs associated with attendance at the event.
- All authors, whose abstracts have been accepted, must register for the event before Friday 15 March 2019
- Authors should not use the presentation as means of selling organisations' products or services.
- If your abstract submission is accepted, you give ICM13 permission to publish your abstract and/or poster in relevant conference materials such as the conference website and conference program.
- Authors are responsible for proof reading and submitting an abstract or poster without errors, as they will be reproduced in the format they were submitted.
- All communication regarding your abstract submission will take place via email, please ensure you use a valid email address.
- All papers will be published in a conference proceeding indexed by major databases, and selected papers will be considered for special issues of reputed international journals (in extended form following journal peer-review process).